Simple Stress Busters

It's a lovely winter morning, I was getting ready for my office, suddenly the phone rang.

"who is it?" I asked my husband, he said it's your boss. 

 Boss, A very stressful word.

Suddenly all my thought about the morning changes. "what would have happened, did I do something wrong, what is it " all these thoughts running in my mind ruining my mood and my morning.

It's just like this is our day to day thought anything that seems like difficulty or our struggle to fulfill our demands or danger runs lots of thoughts in our minds. 




Any thoughts that challenge or threat a person’s well-being can cause stress

Stress is that sickness that can be good or bad. Wonder how?

Stress gives us the ability to stay focused, energetic, alert and sometimes in danger gives us extra strength to fight back. Stress helps you rise to meet up your challenges.

It keeps us on our toes during a presentation at work or sharpens your concentration while preparing for exams. 

But beyond a certain point, a stress is called a bad stress when, it starts harming you, your relationships, your mood, your behavior, your mental and physical health.

Whenever you feel restless, your mood swings, you start fighting or arguing on small statements or even jokes, or you feel like you are alone, feeling a headache or you felt restless nights.

Dude it's an alarming symptom.

Every doctor tells you to keep your stress level low. At that time, you all promise yourself not to be in stress anymore but can you able to keep that promise? well... I can't.

Even though I tried hard but can't keep that. I know it's harmful but what to do I can't help it, my thoughts are not in my control, I don't want to be in stress even anybody doesn't want this type of stress but what to do?

Everyone tells to keep away your stress, but nobody tells how?

So, after trying, suffering and understanding this problem, I came up with some simple but effective tips to keep it away from me. These are my own tried and tested methods, it works for me, maybe it will be effective for you also.

So, Here I go...

Feeling sleepless nights

Tried a lot but you feel sleepless. Take your phone handy and listen to smooth or old music and sing it along sometime. Listen to the music, feel it, try imagining yourself to be in it.

Photo by Mohammad Metri on Unsplash


Lie down on your bed, close your eyes and listen to the music, but remember to lower the sound, soft music can be a stress buster when listens in low volume. Soon you will be in your dreams. Go try it out.

If you feel like crying or your mood is so upset to try listening to sad songs. I know you are gonna say how can this be helpful but trust me all your stress will come out as tears, you will cry.

But your stress level will keep going down as your tears rolled down, your mind feels relaxed all the thoughts rolled out of your body and while listening and crying you will not know when you fell asleep.

Suffering from Mood swings

All of us now and then felt mood swings, according to studies, it is found that chocolates are very helpful while fighting to mood swings.

 You can opt for a low-calorie chocolate if you are a fitness freak or are on dieting. But trust me when that piece of soft and silky chocolate melt in your mouth and close your eyes try to feel it Mmmmm.... yummy isn't it. It will relax your mind.

Don't Use Social Media



Social media one of the worst things for them who are suffering from stress. 

Trust me it will not let your stress go away but will increase your stress level. 

Ever felt while you are in stress and opens or see pictures of others on the social media platform you will felt more stressful and your mood will become more unmanageable. 

So, keep yourself away from these platforms for a sort of time.

Read A Book

Reading book is not your hobby, don’t worry I am not asking you to read a novel or fiction or theoretical book. 

But you will love what I am gonna say now...any guesses ... no... ok, let me not keep you waiting ... I am talking about comics. 

Yes, you heard me right. I am talking about your childhood love, comics. It will keep you away from stress, the memories of your lovely childhood are all you need.

 Ah! A stress-free reading and a childhood memory trust me your mind will love you for this.

Last But not the least


All the women's out there will love me for this tip. 😊😊😊

Yes, you get it right I am gonna say shopping. This one is the best mood booster.

It's not necessary of course, that you do have a budget for that, you can also do window shopping or even a search of outfits or accessories on online shopping portal is gonna work for your stress relief.

On a funny note, if you had a fight with your husband or an argument or you are upset with some family issues, don’t think much and buy something for you.

 After all, let your husband pay for your bad mood so that next time he will think before arguing with you, that for all for this, only he will be going to pay. 😎😎😎

So, have a Laugh, fight your stress in some funny way and try to get out of this unhealthy stress.

And Do let others also know your stress busters.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment